That’s a big statement but I stand by it.
If you’re like me and design or branding isn’t your thing – I mean, give me a conference of 1200 people and I’ll make it happen but ask me to design my own logo and… well, let’s leave that to the experts!
If you’ve ever struggled to create the perfect logo or marketing pieces or website for your own business (or an event you’re planning), I’ve got the perfect solution for you.
The Best Logo Maker For Event Planners
Looka is an incredible logo maker that literally takes (less than 5) minutes to produce a professionally designed logo and brand identity.
It really is as “easy as 1-2-3” and all for a one-time purchase of just $20 for a logo.
I know, I know. It’s too easy and that’s really inexpensive, so it can’t possibly be THAT good and there has to be a catch, right?
(Especially if you’ve tried any other instant logo maker before, and given up because the logos they create look unprofessional, cheap, and off-brand.)
But this logo maker is different. It actually makes logos you’ll be proud to display for all the world to see.
Looka is more than a brag-worthy logo maker, and it goes a step further, enabling you to start building your brand identity instantly!
Let me walk you through each of the 7 steps so you see just how easy this is so you’ve got your own logo in minutes…
Step 1 – Brand Essential: Make a Logo in Minutes
- Start by entering your event business name – this works for specific events too.
2. Pick your industry. You can play around with different options but Looka offers Event Planning and Event Management as options
3. Pick logos you like from a selection of examples, or skip this section.
4. Pick your preferred color(s)
5. Add a slogan, if you have one.
6. Pick some symbols you like, add your own symbol(s), or skip this section. This step is optional and I’d recommend playing with a few suggestions if you don’t have your own symbol to add.
7. Looka will generate a ton of options for you (I stopped looking at the 48th option!), which you can also customize so you’ve got the right color code (HEX number) and font style.
Did I mention this is only $20 for a one-time purchase? Package prices increase based on your needs but they’re no more than $300/yr for a subscription if you need to continuously create new looks within a year.
Since I’m a visual person, one of my favorite aspects of this platform is that you can preview it on:
- Brand Essentials
- Logo Files
- Email Signatures
- Digital Marketing Essentials
- Social Posts & Stories
- Blog Banners
- Marketing Essentials
Pretty cool, right?
I may not be good at creating the designs myself but I know what I like (and what I don’t like) and this feature helps you see exactly how the logo or brand identity looks across multiple platforms.
Honestly, even if you’re not ready to make any decisions today, I suggest going through this process as a visualization exercise for motivational goal setting.
Because once you see your logo come to life on drool-worthy swag, it will be impossible to forget the rush of energy you’re sure to feel.
Step 2 – Marketing Essentials: Bring Your Brand to Life
You’ve done the “hard” part and have your logo, now let’s look at the hundreds of branded marketing material choices available to you…
- Business cards
- Mugs, water bottles & drinkware
- T-shirts, hats & apparel
- Stickers, buttons & stamps
- Totes & backpacks
- Notebooks, pens & post-Its
- Business cards
- Brand Guidelines
- And more…
There are many possibilities to choose from, and there’s a money-back guarantee in case you aren’t satisfied with your order.
Speaking of money, you don’t spend a dime until you actually buy something. That means you can create and preview your logo on all sorts of items before committing.
Even when you do buy, you can’t beat how easy, user-friendly, professional-looking, and on-brand Looka’s logos and marketing materials are for your business.
And because your logo and marketing materials are more than likely the first introductions prospective customers will have to your business, they matter – a lot.
Step 3 – Digital Marketing Essentials: Market Your Business
Now that you have your Brand Essential and your Marketing Essentials, the next (optional, but important) step is to bring it all together through Digital Marketing Essentials:
- Logo Files
- Social media profiles
- Social media covers
- Social media stories
- Social media posts
- Online advertisements
- Email signatures
These Digital Marketing Essentials are an incredibly important step, and it’s also a good step to take last because you don’t want to put the cart before the horse.
And by that I mean you don’t want to simply throw social media accounts and a website together without giving it a lot of thought, the time it deserves, and attention to detail — like using the proper logo, colours, and tagline.
You need to have a solid foundation with your branding before launching your website and social media accounts so you don’t have to change them.
Fortunately, Looka makes building your website and creating a standout social media presence smooth.
For your website, Looka provides you with:
- Over 300 branded templates
- A website that uses your brand colours, logo, photos, and fonts
- Options for an online store
- Straightforward and editable designs for full control
- A branded blog
In terms of your social media presence, Looka helps you by:
- Instantly giving you access to 100+ perfectly-sized social media templates
- Providing designs made for YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Etsy
- Building your brand with social profiles & cover photos, plus templates for posts and stories
- Customizes your designs in minutes, using the Brand Kit editor
The Brand Kit will be your new best friend, because it’s where everything you do lives and stays, including your amazing logo.
And in case you were wondering, the logo itself is of the highest standards.
The logo is:
- On-line ready in crisp, high-res PNG
- Print-ready in SVG (Vector), EPS, and PDF
- Flexible, as it has three variations: black & white, coloured, and transparent background
In addition to being high-quality, easy-to-use, and super fast, Looka offers many other benefits like post-purchase changes, lifetime logo support, and royalty-free logos that you can use for any commercial and non-commercial purposes.
And if that’s not enough, Looka lasts a lifetime because it saves all of your designs in your Brand Kit, with 300+ branded templates, with new designs being added on a regular basis.
This lifetime access to your Brand Kit gives you full control over your logo and marketing materials — you never have to wait for proof after proof after proof from another designer or print shop again!
If you think it all sounds too good to be true, check out the reviews. A 4.5-star rating (based on 10,950 reviews and counting) can’t be wrong.
Let’s recap those steps:
- Create your brag-worthy logo
- Choose your marketing essentials like shirts, business cards or letterhead (optional)
- Choose your digital marketing essentials like websites, signatures or social media covers (optional)
Check out Looka and let me know what you think!