Choosing Your Event VenueIt is critical to pick an event venue that will satisfy the unique needs of your event.Venue Availability: Availability should be confirmed right away. Other aspects of the venue should include:
- if the venue is available in advance for set-up
- what time your event needs to be finished and cleaned up
- are there other events taking place in the same venue on the same day
- what A/V (audio/visual) equipment is required and/or included in the rental fee
- are there any other events happening in the same area. If there are, make sure you check about road closures and venue access on the day of your event.
By asking these questions in advance, you will be able to save yourself a great deal of time (not to mention headache) in the process.
Event planning can be a tough job so don’t make it harder by choosing the wrong event venue. Regardless of the type of event, there are many details that need to be considered and one of the most important details happens to be location, location, location.
I hope you enjoyed this article, and I’d love to hear what you think in the comments below.