Do You Know Your Perfect Event Planning Client Anatomy?
Your Event Planning Client
Who is your perfect event planning client?
Do you know what they like, what they dislike, where they spend time, what they read, or what kind of lifestyle they have?
In order to identify your perfect client it’s important to know everything about them and what makes them tick, in order to market to them effectively.
Why do I Need a Client Anatomy?
Creating a profile of your ideal event planning client gives you (amazing) insight into your target audience’s goals and helps you speak directly to them through your marketing.
Targeting your sales and marketing strategies toward a specific client is a crucial step in achieving the results you desire, but many new event planners worry that they’ll be turning off other prospective clients by focusing solely on one type of client.
By focusing on the type of client you want to work with, you’ll attract high-quality clients who truly appreciate your worth.
If you’re not sure who your perfect event planning client is or how to find them, today’s episode of EventPlanning BleurpintTV is for you.
6 Steps to the Perfect Client Anatomy
- Who do you want to connect with? Imagine that they’re standing in front of you; what do they look like?
- Who do you want to spend time with? What do they look like?
- Write down the demographics of your perfect client, and this is the starting point of your ideal event planning client anatomy. What’s their age group, and are they male or female? Where do they live, and do they travel often? What job do they do, and what education level have they obtained?
- Focusing on their hobbies and interests, what music do they listen to, what TV programs do they watch and what movies do they like? Who do they follow on Facebook and Twitter? What are their passions, and what are the things that are most important to them in life?
- What are their biggest frustrations and challenges in their personal and professional life? Do they have too little time or do they struggle to find the resources to achieve their goals?
- What solution can you offer to their problems? What is the trigger that’s going to make them realize that your event services are the key to solving their problem?
By completing this exercise you’ll know your ideal event planning client so well that you’ll think like them and know exactly where to find them.
Now I’d love to hear from you.
Do you know your perfect event planning client anatomy?
As always, thanks for reading and sharing!