Would you like to be able to charge top dollar for your events and have other event planners ask you “how do you do it?”
That’s exactly what you will learn from today’s guest on EventPlanning BlueprintTV.
Veteran event planning rock star, Ciara Glendon, started planning events for her fellow students through beer bashes and trips to Mexico, and now she’s come so far professionally that she has the ability to charge thousands of dollars per event!
Ciara didn’t make all her money overnight. There was a process of hard work involved; making the right connections, tenacity and giving back that helped her build a successful event planning business.
Building a Successful Event Planning Business
Today you’ll learn:
- How to leverage your experience through other expert event planners
- The importance of networking with industry professionals through live events, how to build sales, learn about pricing for profit, and create easy to use information systems so you don’t get overwhelmed.
- How to stay focused and motivated every day, even when it may be hard to get out of bed.
- Two easy moneymaking tips to build a successful event planning business.
- Why education is vital to your event planning business and how you can get involved today.
Keys to Success
Ciara’s passion for wedding and event planning started when she was a teen. She had so much passion that she scared off many boyfriends because of the wedding magazines that she had hidden in her room!
Today, she tells everyone that she knows about her services and continuously reminds people about the work she’s involved in.
One of her best tips, about sending snail mail and how that results in a new client referral each and every time, is just the beginning of what you can learn from her.
How To Build A Successful Event Planning Business
It’s important so learn from experts and people who have experience and who have already built a successful event planning business so I’d love to hear from you.
What does success mean to you?
What industry event are you attending in order to educate yourself and build your event planning business?
With much appreciation and success for the week,