4 Event Planning TipsWhen the event was over, I surveyed some event attendees and here’s what they had to say about their experience. Feel free to use these ideas for your events too.
- Franziska loved the variety of events during the day. There wasn’t a lot of downtime and the event was never boring because there was always something going on, and something for everyone.
- Joey raved about the event app that the organizers created that included regular updates and a news feed that made it easy to communicate with other event attendees. She also said the event was memorable because the event host was amazing.
- Richard looked at it from a logistical standpoint and appreciated that the Westin hotel staff was prepared for 300 people descending on the hotel within hours of each other.
- Christo said the event host set the stage by introducing the speakers with passion but also emphasized their achievements which gives them credibility.
- The first thing you’d notice about me is _________________.
- You wouldn’t know this about me unless I told you, but _______________.
- This is my first time at (insert event name)…I’ve traveled from ___________ and am here to do some sweet, sweet _________________!
- I probably packed too many __________, and now I wish I had brought __________________, but I am feeling _____________ about __________________ and know in 4 days I’ll be ____________ for _______________