Many event planners start an event management business from home because it’s cost effective.
When you’re getting started, there are many things to do, learn and do.
To-Do ListBefore making headway and preparing your list of things to do to start an event management business from home, it’s important to know why you want to be in business in the first place.
There are many reasons why event planners start their own business. Some believe they’ll make more money if they’re in business for themselves, some want to leave a job they don’t like, and some see a gap in the marketplace that they want to fill.
No matter what your reason(s), it’s important to understand why you want to start an event management business and whether or not you are doing it for the right reasons.
Event Management Business
If you’re considering starting an event business then watch today’s episode of EventPlanning BlueprintTV because these 10 steps provide an essential checklist to help you start from home.
In this training video, you’ll learn:
- Brainstorming ideas so you know what type of events to plan
- How to create a plan and map out your goals
- What resources you need to get started
- How to secure and register your business name and URL
- Which social media platforms are best for your business
- If business cards are right for you (and how to design them)
- Why a launch party is a great promotional tool for your event
- Understand how to choose a niche market
- How to determine your pricing
- Understand the difference between benefits and features (and why they’re important)
Now I’d love to hear from you.
In the comments below, let me know if you’re starting your event management business from home. Why or why not?
As always, thanks for joining us and sharing your thoughts and insights.
Remember, links to outside posts and videos are deleted because they appear as SPAM