Creating an event planning business plan is important to your business success, and it’s a fun process to go through because it helps you outline what your event business actually looks like — and avoid some mistakes before they happen.
There will be times when you want to quit, but creating and building a business is fun and satisfying.
Watch The Video
Before we get into today’s video training, let me be clear. I am not the person who is going to tell you to sit down for the next 3-12 months to fill out pages and pages of an event planning business plan.
Let me explain…
It’s extremely important that you align your personal goals with your business objectives, which means you have to have goals and you need to create a plan in order to see those goals come to fruition.
Taking action on that plan is crucial to getting started and being successful.
And, it’s possible to do it in a way that works for you.
10 Step Event Planning Business PlanIn this (previously recorded) Periscope training video, we discuss:
- Brainstorming ideas so you know what type of events you want to plan
- Creating a plan and mapping out your goals
- Listing all your resources (money, computer, etc)
- Securing and registering your business name and URL
- Setting up your social media profile(s)
- Designing and printing business cards
- Having a launch party
- Establishing your niche market
- Determining your pricing
- Determining your differentiators (benefits vs. features)
Now it’s your turn.
In the comments, let me know your opinion. What is the most important part of an event planning business plan?
Thanks for sharing!
Note: we love hearing from you, but links to outside posts or videos appear as SPAM and are removed. 🙂