Do You Know Your Perfect Event Planning Client Anatomy?
Your Event Planning Client
Do you have an idea of who your perfect event planning client is? Do you know what they like, what they don’t like, where they hang out, what they read, what kind of lifestyle they have?
It might seem like too many unnecessary questions, but in order to identify your perfect event planning client anatomy you need to know everything about them and what makes them tick in order to market to them effectively.
Why do I Need a Client Anatomy?
Creating a profile of the ideal client for your event planning business gives you amazing insight into what your target audience’s goals are, and lets you speak directly to them through your marketing.
Targeting your sales and marketing strategies toward your ideal client is a crucial step in achieving the results you desire, but many new event planners worry that they’ll be turning off other prospective clients by focusing solely on their ideal client.
Instead you’ll find that you’re attracting more high-quality clients who truly appreciate your worth.
What are the stages in devising your perfect event planning client anatomy?
In today’s episode of EventPlanning BleurpintTV, we’re talking about how to attract your ideal event planning client.
6 Steps to the Perfect Client Anatomy
- Who is it that you want to connect with? Imagine that they’re standing in front of you, what do they look like?
- Who do you actually want to spend time with, as well as connecting with? What do they look like?
- Now it’s time to write down the demographics of your perfect client, and this is the starting point of your ideal event planning client anatomy. What’s their age group, and are they male or female? Where do they live, and do they travel often? What job do they do, and what education have they had?
- Now focus on their hobbies and interests. What music do they listen to, what TV programs do they watch and what movies do they like? Who do they follow on Facebook and Twitter? What are their passions, and what are the things that are most important to them in life?
- Focusing on their professional life, what are their biggest frustrations and challenges? Do they have too little time, or do they struggle to find the resources to help them achieve their goals?
- How can you offer the solutions to their problems? What is the trigger that’s going to make them realize that your business is the key to solving their situation?
When you’ve completed this exercise you’ll know your ideal event planning client so well that you’ll be thinking like them, and know exactly where to find them. Now I’d love to hear from you. Do you know your perfect event planning client anatomy? As always, thanks for reading and sharing!
P.S. Do you know other event planners who would enjoy our posts? Feel free to share the love with them!